BRAMLEY LINE: Some people seem to over-exercise right to Freedom of Speech.
I FEEL I should write back in my own defence against the remarks made in Mr Smither s recent letter labelling me a comic and an anorak. I am not an anorak; I don t have time to be. Why is he an ex-committee member and considering he is in favour of the
I FEEL I should write back in my own defence against the remarks made in Mr Smither's recent letter labelling me a comic and an anorak.
I am not an anorak; I don't have time to be.
Why is he an ex-committee member and considering he is in favour of the re-opening of the line why is he, no longer a member?
There is such thing as Freedom of Speech, but certain people tend to over-exercise their right to this.
You may also want to watch:
As for the line becoming a commuter line then that's merely a fairy tale dream.
I am 100 per cent in favour of a railway revival in the March area.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 5 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 8 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 Residents get chance to contribute to church's Bible project