BRAMLEY LINE: Some people seem to over-exercise right to Freedom of Speech.
I FEEL I should write back in my own defence against the remarks made in Mr Smither s recent letter labelling me a comic and an anorak. I am not an anorak; I don t have time to be. Why is he an ex-committee member and considering he is in favour of the
I FEEL I should write back in my own defence against the remarks made in Mr Smither's recent letter labelling me a comic and an anorak.
I am not an anorak; I don't have time to be.
Why is he an ex-committee member and considering he is in favour of the re-opening of the line why is he, no longer a member?
There is such thing as Freedom of Speech, but certain people tend to over-exercise their right to this.
As for the line becoming a commuter line then that's merely a fairy tale dream.
I am 100 per cent in favour of a railway revival in the March area.
- 1 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 2 Developer going flat out to convert former post office
- 3 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 4 Crews tackle blaze in Wisbech
- 5 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 6 Wisbech family discover 'ultimate side hustle'
- 7 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 8 Top roles confirmed at council owned housing firm
- 9 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 10 ‘Thank you, my NHS, you were simply amazing’