Arbuckles hope to reopen restaurant at end of October following ‘devastating’ flooding
- Credit: Archant
Arbuckles have shared photos of the progress they are making following a flooding in June ahead of their planned reopening at the end of October.
The update comes after water filled the car park before penetrating the restaurant in Downham Market in the middle of June.
And, at one stage, all internal areas of the restaurant were under 30cm’s of water.
Posting on their Facebook page, Arbuckles wrote: “We know we’re still closed and you’re just waiting for us to open again.
“We are working super hard in the background to get the restaurant ready for a proposed opening at the end of October.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ll keep you updated with how things are going and let you know our ‘grand opening’ date as soon as we can - with everything looking new, shiny and ready to go.
“We can’t wait! But, in the meantime, here’s some pics to show you how we’ve stripped everything out to start again with a brand new restaurant for you!
“If you can’t wait for your Arbuckles fix, why not head across to our restaurant at Ely. Book online on the ‘book your table’ link at the head of the page, through the Arbuckles App or by calling 01353 656710.”
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 7 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 8 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan