An end to unlimited immigration
ELECTORAL registration forms are dropping through letterboxes as I write. I wonder how many of these forms will be returned, correctly filled in, from houses in multiple occupation. I suspect that the form will be ignored, so disguising the fact that the
ELECTORAL registration forms are dropping through letterboxes as I write.
I wonder how many of these forms will be returned, correctly filled in, from houses in multiple occupation.
I suspect that the form will be ignored, so disguising the fact that the house is being occupied by a number of immigrant workers. Such an omission is an offence under the Representation the People Act.
We have all seen advertisements for houses to let, bearing the words "council tax paid". In effect this means that the absent owner of the property pays council tax, probably as a single occupant, the cost being easily recouped from the rent charged to each person in the house.
It is illegal to make a false council tax statement.
I have sympathy for the migrant workers, who live in conditions which you and I would shun and work in poorly paid jobs.
- 1 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
- 2 Child shot in face by BB gun bought at summer festival
- 3 Man fined £300 after being linked to fly-tipping
- 4 Hunt is on for arsonists after 5am car fire
- 5 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 6 Hospital staff pressures takes its toll on emergency care, inspectors find
- 7 Mayor in heated clash with East Cambs Council leader
- 8 Critically endangered birds thrown a lifeline thanks to five-year project
- 9 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
- 10 Recap: Air ambulance attends A47 crash near Wisbech
The work they do, being with an agency, offers no contract of employment or the job security which you and I would expect. I also doubt if they have pension rights.
Nobody in UKIP is racist (unlike the BNP); however we do want to see the end to unlimited immigration. We live on a small island with limited resources, which are dwindling at an alarming rate. But the EEC and Mr Blair insist on trying to force a quart into a pint pot (I refuse to use the metric measurements which Europe wishes us to adopt).
No wonder UKIP wants our country back - don't you?
CLLR LLOYD FORSTER
Secretary United Kingdom Independence Party -