£10 says vandals strike
I WONDER if there is a future for March? Whilst walking our two dogs my wife observed three mini-teen feral girls picking the wonderful array of daffodils. Unwilling to face verbal or physical abuse, she didn t get involved with them, carrying on with
I WONDER if there is a future for March? Whilst walking our two dogs my wife observed three mini-teen 'feral girls' picking the wonderful array of daffodils.
Unwilling to face verbal or physical abuse, she didn't get involved with them, carrying on with her walk wondering why they were not at school, work or otherwise usefully engaged.
It was with dismay and disgust to find on Sunday that the flowerbed had been trashed and the flowers scattered about. With this in mind, one would question what chance the proposed bandstand has.
I should like to offer your good paper a tenner for any charity if the bandstand planned for March lasts more than a month without vandalism, especially with the summer evenings coming.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 2 Dogs 'whining and crying' claims kennels objector
- 3 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 4 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 5 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 6 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 7 First wholetime woman firefighter in Cambs retires after 30 years
- 8 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres
- 9 Port welcomes 10 ships in a month from Latvia to The Netherlands
- 10 Two appear in court for murder after victim dies from 2006 assault