£10 says vandals strike
I WONDER if there is a future for March? Whilst walking our two dogs my wife observed three mini-teen feral girls picking the wonderful array of daffodils. Unwilling to face verbal or physical abuse, she didn t get involved with them, carrying on with
I WONDER if there is a future for March? Whilst walking our two dogs my wife observed three mini-teen 'feral girls' picking the wonderful array of daffodils.
Unwilling to face verbal or physical abuse, she didn't get involved with them, carrying on with her walk wondering why they were not at school, work or otherwise usefully engaged.
It was with dismay and disgust to find on Sunday that the flowerbed had been trashed and the flowers scattered about. With this in mind, one would question what chance the proposed bandstand has.
I should like to offer your good paper a tenner for any charity if the bandstand planned for March lasts more than a month without vandalism, especially with the summer evenings coming.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 5 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 6 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 7 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 8 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 9 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 10 Two drink drivers lose their licences