£10 says vandals strike
I WONDER if there is a future for March? Whilst walking our two dogs my wife observed three mini-teen feral girls picking the wonderful array of daffodils. Unwilling to face verbal or physical abuse, she didn t get involved with them, carrying on with
I WONDER if there is a future for March? Whilst walking our two dogs my wife observed three mini-teen 'feral girls' picking the wonderful array of daffodils.
Unwilling to face verbal or physical abuse, she didn't get involved with them, carrying on with her walk wondering why they were not at school, work or otherwise usefully engaged.
It was with dismay and disgust to find on Sunday that the flowerbed had been trashed and the flowers scattered about. With this in mind, one would question what chance the proposed bandstand has.
I should like to offer your good paper a tenner for any charity if the bandstand planned for March lasts more than a month without vandalism, especially with the summer evenings coming.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 6 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
- 7 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 8 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 'We will improve' believes new Wisbech St Mary boss after opening defeat