£10 says vandals strike
I WONDER if there is a future for March? Whilst walking our two dogs my wife observed three mini-teen feral girls picking the wonderful array of daffodils. Unwilling to face verbal or physical abuse, she didn t get involved with them, carrying on with
I WONDER if there is a future for March? Whilst walking our two dogs my wife observed three mini-teen 'feral girls' picking the wonderful array of daffodils.
Unwilling to face verbal or physical abuse, she didn't get involved with them, carrying on with her walk wondering why they were not at school, work or otherwise usefully engaged.
It was with dismay and disgust to find on Sunday that the flowerbed had been trashed and the flowers scattered about. With this in mind, one would question what chance the proposed bandstand has.
I should like to offer your good paper a tenner for any charity if the bandstand planned for March lasts more than a month without vandalism, especially with the summer evenings coming.
- 1 Recap: Main road through Wisbech town centre shut after serious crash
- 2 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 3 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 4 Lorry breaks down on A47 near Wisbech
- 5 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 8 Mike Rouse, councillor, former mayor and historian, dies aged 82
- 9 Eye burglar smashed doors with brick and stole jewellery and chocolate
- 10 Tribute to ‘much-loved’ school worker who died suddenly in Wisbech