Motorbike set on fire in Wisbech

09:09 14 August 2014

Archant

A motorbike was set on fire in Wisbech last night.

The fire, at about 11.45pm, was dealt with during a one hour strike by Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service firefighters, which took place between 10.59pm and 11.59pm.

A crew attended the incident in Waterless Road and used a hose reel to extinguish the fire.

The next strike will take place today from midday until 2pm.

0 comments

Welcome , please leave your message below.

Optional - JPG files only
Optional - MP3 files only
Optional - 3GP, AVI, MOV, MPG or WMV files
Comments

Please log in to leave a comment and share your views with other Wisbech Standard visitors.

We enable people to post comments with the aim of encouraging open debate.

Only people who register and sign up to our terms and conditions can post comments. These terms and conditions explain our house rules and legal guidelines.

Comments are not edited by Wisbech Standard staff prior to publication but may be automatically filtered.

If you have a complaint about a comment please contact us by clicking on the Report This Comment button next to the comment.

Not a member yet?

Register to create your own unique Wisbech Standard account for free.

Signing up is free, quick and easy and offers you the chance to add comments, personalise the site with local information picked just for you, and more.

Sign up now

More news stories

Yesterday, 23:59

Schools across Fenland and East Cambridgeshire will share £6 million of new Government funding – separate to any other income streams- to spend between now and 2020.

09:31

Weasenham Lane in Wisbech is expected to be closed all day due to a burst water main.

15 minutes ago

The Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough Enterprise Partnership has been accused of using taxpayer-funded incentives to encourage a firm to move to a site which its chairman’s company is building.

09:27

Two neighbours say they were left astounded when Roddons told them the reason they have damp patches and mould inside their bungalows is because they have too much furniture.

Most read stories

Most commented stories

Show Job Lists

Digital Edition

Image
Read the Wisbech Standard e-edition E-edition

Newsletter Sign Up