December 6 2013 Latest news:
Monday, September 16, 2013
A DISHWASHER burst into flames at a house leaving its owner needing treatment for smoke inhalation.
Crew in two fire engines attended the blaze at 2.15am on Sunday in Peterborough Road, Whittlesey.
Officers entered the house wearing breathing apparatus and used hose reels to extinguish the fire.
The owner of the house, who was already outside when they arrived, needed treatment for smoke inhalation from ambulance crew.
The cause of the fire was an accidental electrical fault
The fire was extinguished by 3.45am.