Crews battle Elm house fire

Monday, August 11, 2014
4:44 PM

Two crews tackled a house fire in Elm for an hour and a half this morning.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

They were called to a burning house in Limes Avenue, Elm, at about 6.45am.

An electrical fault caused a tumble dryer to catch fire in the conservatory of the two storey terraced house.

All the people were out of the home when the firefighters arrived.

Four firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used hose reels to extinguish the fire and positive pressure ventilation fans to clear smoke before returning to their stations by 8.15am.

0 comments

Comments

Welcome , please leave your message below.

Optional - JPG files only
Optional - MP3 files only
Optional - 3GP, AVI, MOV, MPG or WMV files
Comments

Please log in to leave a comment and share your views with other Wisbech Standard visitors.

We enable people to post comments with the aim of encouraging open debate.

Only people who register and sign up to our terms and conditions can post comments. These terms and conditions explain our house rules and legal guidelines.

Comments are not edited by Wisbech Standard staff prior to publication but may be automatically filtered.

If you have a complaint about a comment please contact us by clicking on the Report This Comment button next to the comment.

Forgotten your password?

Not a member yet?

Register to create your own unique Wisbech Standard account for free.

Signing up is free, quick and easy and offers you the chance to add comments, personalise the site with local information picked just for you, and more.

Sign up now

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Homes24
Jobs24
Drive24
LocalSearch24
MyDate24
MyPhotos24
FamilyNotices24
Weddingsite

Click here to read more of our digital publications
Book my advert Fenland Enterprise Buisness Awards Reader holidays Wisbech Town FC

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT