Firefighters tackled a chimney fire in Eastrea yesterday.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

A crew from Whittlesey was called to a chimney fire, which was caused accidently, in Coates Road at 4.50pm.

Chimney rodding was used to extinguish the blaze and the crew returned to their station by 5.55pm.

A fire service spokesman said: “Please ensure that you get your chimney swept and the brickwork inspected at least once a year. This will help to prevent a chimney fire.”

0 comments

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Homes24
Jobs24
Drive24
MyDate24
MyPhotos24
FamilyNotices24
Weddingsite

Click here to read more of our digital publications
Book my advert Fenland Enterprise Buisness Awards Reader holidays Cambs Times

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT