Crew tackles Gorefield chimney fire
PUBLISHED: 10:24 17 February 2014 | UPDATED: 10:24 17 February 2014
Firefighters tackled a chimney fire in Gorefield on Thursday.
A crew from Wisbech was called to the fire at a detached bungalow in High Road at 3.50pm.
They extinguished the fire, which was caused accidently, and returned to their stations by 5.15pm.
A fire service spokesman said: “Please ensure that you get your chimney swept and the brickwork inspected at least once a year. This will help to prevent a chimney fire.”