89 year-old Wimblington man may have died of carbon monoxide poisoning in own home

16:37 15 April 2014

Coroner

Coroner's court

Archant

An 89 year-old man who died at his home in Wimblington may have been killed by carbon monoxide poisoning.

An inquest into the death of Frederick Beenham, of Norfolk Street, Wimblington, on April 7 has given a provisional cause of death of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The inquest was adjourned and will resume on September 17.

0 comments

Welcome , please leave your message below.

Optional - JPG files only
Optional - MP3 files only
Optional - 3GP, AVI, MOV, MPG or WMV files
Comments

Please log in to leave a comment and share your views with other Wisbech Standard visitors.

We enable people to post comments with the aim of encouraging open debate.

Only people who register and sign up to our terms and conditions can post comments. These terms and conditions explain our house rules and legal guidelines.

Comments are not edited by Wisbech Standard staff prior to publication but may be automatically filtered.

If you have a complaint about a comment please contact us by clicking on the Report This Comment button next to the comment.

Not a member yet?

Register to create your own unique Wisbech Standard account for free.

Signing up is free, quick and easy and offers you the chance to add comments, personalise the site with local information picked just for you, and more.

Sign up now

More news stories

Yesterday, 17:00
The team at Healthwatch Cambridgeshire receive the award.

Healthwatch Cambridgeshire, who work with inspectors to get over patients’ views at hospital and care home inspections, have received a national award.

Saturday, July 4, 2015
Trees like this one will be removed from Wisbech market place

One of the biggest changes since it was acquired by the town council three years ago is under way with the removal – and replacement- of trees on Wisbech market place.

Yesterday, 09:25
Jake Kane

A heartbroken mother is urging parents to kiss their children and tell them they love them as she marks her son’s first birthday since he died in a motorbike crash.

Saturday, July 4, 2015
Crews tackle a house fire in Chatteris. Picture: CAMBS POLICE.

Two house fires in less than 12 hours – one at Watlington near Kings Lynn and another at Chatteris- have left one woman dead.

Most read stories

Digital Edition

Image
Read the Wisbech Standard e-edition today E-edition